Friends

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Flowergirl Is Getting Married Part II

My beautiful, talented, and very smart niece Kristin is getting married to a wonderful man named Josh next month and today I threw her a "Honeymoon" Shower..... To help her get ready for her after wedding day fun.... The gifts she received were sexy indeed...I'm thinking Josh will be a very happy man while cruising the sea in the Caribbean....
The women enjoyed mimosas, strawberries, and sandwiches galore.... the sun was shining and the weather was balmy and laughs could be heard throughout the neighborhood....
Where do the years go? I ask myself... I don't remember getting older.. so when did she?
My flower girl is getting married......

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a Great idea to have a Honeymoon Shower! I've never heard of that before....it sure does look like they had a good time...Love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin