Friends

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easy to Make Meat Rolls


I don't have a picture to show you...but you'll love this recipe...I promise

4 tenderized cubed beef steak..
stove top stuffing
mustard
2 TBSP oil
flour
seasoning salt
toothpicks

Preheat oven 350 degrees

Lightly season and flour the steak. Then you pound it and pound it until it's very very tenderized.
Lightly spread mustard on half of steak
Place approximately 2 TBSP of cooked stuffing on top of mustard.
Roll and cut into 1-2 inch rolls - use toothpicks to hold together
Lightly brown the meat in a skillet
Place meat rolls in shallow baking dish and bake for approx 30-35 minutes
Enjoy..
Let me know what you think..

2 comments:

Diane said...

this sounds good. i need to start learning how to cook. my daughter would be so much happier! lol

Andrea said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and praying for Colton. I hope we can make a difference in HIS life and the life of many other children.
Serving GOD together, andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin