Friends

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Stuffed Shell Manicotti


This is one of my favorite recipes to make and it is very very yummy - Be sure to send me a comment on how you like it..

Ingredients
  • 8 oz cream cheese - room temp
  • 2 eggs
  • 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded
  • 2 TBSP. chopped parsley
  • 1/2 tsp. salt and a dash of pepper
  • 1 package manicotti noodles
  • 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
  • 1 can or bottle of your favorite spaghetti sauce - I use Old World Ragu..
Preheat oven 350 degrees. Blend cream cheese and eggs in a bowl until very smooth - no lumps. Stir in Mozzarella cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together. Stuff each shell with the cream cheese mixture. Coat the bottom of a 13 x 9 pan with Pam spray and then lightly coat the pan with your favorite spaghetti sauce (about 3/4 cup). Arrange shells over sauce in one layer. Pour remaining sauce over the shells. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese. Bake 20-25 minutes or until the shells are heated completely through..

** For added flavor - I will add cooked broccoli along with the shells covered in sauce.. yummy

Enjoy - the picture isn't mine but it looks the same...

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm going to have to try this! I'm down with anything that has THREE different cheeses....yummy!

Heart2Heart said...

I don't believe that there is anything like too much cheese. Love this over traditional pasta dishes anyday.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Dreamgirl said...

This sounds so yummy! I will have to try it.

Thanks for sharing!

Greetings from Spain

Small Footprints said...

This looks oh so yummy ... bet the cream cheese just makes it so rich and wonderful! I think I could switch a few ingredients and make this one vegan ... I know I can get vegan cream cheese (oh yay). :)

I don't know if you intended this dish to be your entry to the last "Change The World Wednesday" challenge but ... I certainly think it qualifies. :)

Take Care!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin