This is one of my favorite recipes to make and it is very very yummy - Be sure to send me a comment on how you like it..
- 8 oz cream cheese - room temp
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz Mozzarella, shredded
- 2 TBSP. chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt and a dash of pepper
- 1 package manicotti noodles
- 2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
- 1 can or bottle of your favorite spaghetti sauce - I use Old World Ragu..
** For added flavor - I will add cooked broccoli along with the shells covered in sauce.. yummy
Enjoy - the picture isn't mine but it looks the same...