Friends

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Nation Under God


This video was sent to me today - I have the neatest friends - who have the most awesome things to share.. Watching this video - reminded me what our country was founded on.... What our country stands for... and what our country is forgetting...

One Nation Under God...

This resulted from a Mom in Alabama asking her high school son to help with a commercial for the Tea Party she was involved in organizing.

Boy, does it slam the message home. Very impressive. Here is her note: "I asked Justin if he could help me make a commercial for my group's Tea Party. He sat down at the laptop for about an hour, and then brought this to me and asked ' is this okay Mom?' After I finished watching it, my stomach was in my throat. Everyone that I have sent it to has really enjoyed it, so I wanted my friends to see it, I am so proud".

A very Powerful video, turn up the sound and sit back....!!!!

GUARANTEED GOOSE BUMPS.....



4 comments:

Terry said...

Howdy
Thank you for sharing .
I am passing it on .
Blessings to you and yours.
Hugs
Happy Trails

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

This really shows the talents of your son and how seriously we are parents underestimate what our kids are capable of doing and just what they understand.

This video will be well received by everyone that views it. If you are an American and proud of it, then this video should make us all stand up and take notice.

Pass along my well wishes to your son and I can't wait to see just where this video pops up. God bless him for the work he was lead to create!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Kelly L said...

I am glad you enjoyed the video - this was video sent to me by a friend. It's on youtube. The son that made it has an incredible talent - but I am only the mother to two girls - sorry for the confusion.
Love to you.
Kelly

Andrea said...

Certainly a very talented young man.
Blessings, andrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin