Friends

Friday, March 25, 2011

5 Question Friday..


What is Your All Time Movie - one that you can watch over and over again? Pride & Prejudice

What is Your Favorite Treat? Anything salty and sweet together... Chocolate covered salty pretzels is always a winner..

What is Your Favorite Bible Verse? There are many but today it is: "For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need.." Phil. 4:13

Favorite Morning Beverage? Lipton Tea.. It's funny - my father in law knows I am a tea drinker and almost every Christmas he gives me a box of flavored teas... I don't have the heart to tell him - I don't do flavor.... but his heart is in the right place...

Favorite TV show? A month ago I would have told you Gilmore Girls (even though it's long over) but today after I discovered NetFlix - My all time favorite TV show is Grey's Anatomy... Love the show!

What are your 5 answers to 5 Question Friday????

1 comment:

Russo said...

Oh I love the friday questions! Keep em coming becuse your answers always seem to help. I love (and needed) that scripture. Thank you so much.

Russo @ www.threegnomes.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin