Friends

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Too Sexy For Their Age....

I really like Single Ladies - By Beyonce.. It's a catching tune that just makes you want to jump up and dance..... I have seen many cute videos of babies bouncing to the song.. I have seen You Tube videos of many walks of life enjoying this catchy song.. I have been known to break out into dance listening to Beyonce wanting a ring on her finger... to the complete horror of my girls...

I recently saw this video of young girl dancers... These kids are talented and amazing... But - I'm not sure if I would allow my kid to be this sexy at their young age.. What do you think?

3 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

This is exactly why I took my daughter out of a dance studio and put her in another when she was in kindergarten. The dances I saw at the recital were way too seductive in my opinion. I'm sorry, but that is completely inappropriate for those little girls. I'll agree with you, though. They certainly are talented.

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

I would have to agree with you that no matter how talented they are, this is taking things to the extreme.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Beth said...

I saw this video on facebook yesterday (and reposted it). I think those little girls certainly are talented, but some of those moves are a little too grown up for their age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin