Friends

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm In Love With Another Man....

I have to say I am in love with another man.... I can listen to him talk and sing all day long... He is also amazing eye candy.... and my husband doesn't care... gasp... The husband actually laughs about it..

My new man is Casey James - The contestant on American Idol... This young man caught my attention on his first audition and last night he caught my heart... There is some amazing talent in those vocal cords and his eyes.... his eyes.. just makes this mom melt....

He sang one of my favorite John Lennon songs - Jealous Guy... Here is a comparison - What do you think?

Casey James



John Lennon

6 comments:

Together We Save said...

Oh wow!

Andrea said...

Hope you have an awesome day.
Hugs,
andrea

Beth said...

Amen! I love me some Casey :)

Heart2Heart said...

I loved watching him sing last night. He definitely has talent. Do you think perhaps he was singing this to Kara?

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Deborah Ann said...

High-five! I LOVE Casey! I'm hoping he wins...

Hey girl, how was Disney for you? We loved it!

gayle said...

ME too!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin