Friends

Monday, October 5, 2009

My "Famous" Fried Pork chops





Ingredients

4 thick pork loins (chops) all fat trimmed
Lawry's Seasoned Salt 2 TBSP
Red Pepper 1/2 - 3/4 tsp
garlic salt or powder 1 TSP
2 cups flour
2 eggs (beaten)
2 cups oil

Preheat oil on medium low heat

Season chops with Lawry seasoned salt - tenderize - I used a fork

dip chop in egg and then the flour - carefully place in preheated oil.

Cover with lid - cook about 5-8 minutes

Coating should be nice and golden...

Cover with lid - cook about 5-8 minutes

I usually check if cooked completely by slicing a copy in the thick part.... if white it's done..

This recipe is very easy and it's always a winner with my family.... I usually serve cheesy potatoes, apple sauce, and home made cornbread with honey butter.... yum..

Enjoy


6 comments:

Andrea said...

I do not care for pork chops, but these sure do look good.

Blessings and prayers, andrea

PS: thank you for always leaving sweet comments on arise 2 write.

Unknown said...

Oh man, I've got some homemade applesauce. I'll bring it and you supply the pork...how's that?!
I think I need to try these!

Stephanie Faris said...

YUMMM. Those look delicious!

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

These sound really good! Comfort food! I love that you serve it with apple sauce! I remember the Brady Bunch episode where Bobby told his mom he wanted pork chops with apple sauce.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Together We Save said...

Ohhh... these look so good. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

My husband would love these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin