Friends

Friday, October 9, 2009

No Work For Me On Saturday


My name is Kelly and I am a workaholic - it's true. I am very bad at delegating - no one can do it as well as I can.... Being a business owner makes it even tougher - if I don't work over time.. all the time... the income starts to trickle off and then I have to start all over again.....

Today - I came to the realization that my kids are missing me.... Even though I work out of my home office - I still have my office door closed - I might as well be out of the house.... I think my kids are okay with me working until 6:00 or later during the week day - they too have their work cut out for them... It's the weekends that drives my youngest especially insane... She is really missing mom and daughters time... I miss it too.....

So Kelly's Idea for Saturday - chuck it all - no work for me... I having girl time at the Happiest Place on Earth - We're going to Disneyland!

6 comments:

Diane said...

i'm glad you are taking a day off! i hope you have fun!

your sister will be in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!

can you please email me again with your email address. because i'm a dork and i need to send you an invite to my blog for your guest post.

man... one day i'll be so super organized!! one day!

Muthering Heights said...

Wow!!! Have fun!

Susan R. Mills said...

I'll pray for your sister, and I hope you had a great "day off" today!

Matty said...

Good way to set priorities. Nice choice. The family will appreciate it.

The Redhead Riter said...

Big screams on splash mountain from some people but I would have a heart attack!

Hit 40 said...

Very cool!! I did not know that Disney decorated for Halloween. I would bet that the park had parades to match the theme.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin