Friends

Monday, March 30, 2009

Gourmet Meat Loaf


This is a family favorite. I've been making this for 20 years and the husband and kids still love it!!

Gourmet Meat Loaf

Ingredients:

2 lbs ground meat
1 C fine dry bread crumbs (I use Italian)
1/2 C sour cream
2 eggs, beaten
2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp thyme
3 oz can chopped or sliced mushrooms
2 TBSP Parmesan cheese
1 TBSP Chopped onion (dried is okay)

Preheat oven 400 degrees

Combine all ingredients and shape into loaf. Place in shallow roasting pan for about 55 minutes.

Many times, I have cut the recipe in half and put into a loaf pan for fewer people/leftovers. Cooking time is still 55 minutes....

Enjoy!. This is a good one. Please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Kelly, thanks for stopping by my place! Love your blog! The meatloaf looks fabulous. I haven't made meatloaf in a long time..I should because I also like making meatloaf sandwiches..one of my favorites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin