Friends

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dieting - Me and Dance 2......



Okay Day 1 - I was good... Day 2 - and Day 3 - I took a break.... Now day 4 - I'm back on track... I have no idea why I took that 2 day detour - especially since I just started.. Any hoo - the detour was not too bad...

Now to add some kind of exercise to my daily routine... hmm... Because I have Lupus (or maybe because I am overweight) my joints are not in the best shape... I can no longer jog or run for long distances.. I can walk.. So I will do that... But I want to do something more.... Okay - I can ride my bike... And I could go to the Club - we only pay an arm and leg to be members..... my kids use it... so shall I... But there has got to be more....

One of my favorite blogger LaVender Shedrick at MOMSWEB gave me a great idea.... I taped my daughter and her friend dancing to Dance 2 on the Wii - it was amazing... What a work out.. So my goal is to do normal workouts - like walking - visiting the club.. but I'm also going to (in the privacy of my own home when NO one is looking) try working out on the Wii... and when I reach my goal... I will post my video of the work out to Dance 2... LaVender said that she would like to see me do it and was giggling thinking about it... I have to laugh out loud... cuz it would be a funny sight to behold......

Here is the work out/ dance routine that I will Master... for all to marvel and laugh with me... Oh, the strange guy on the left in the back is my husband - he cracks me up... He had no idea I was video taping - he thought I was taking pictures... Ha

2 comments:

Susan R. Mills said...

I've been doing Dance Dance Revolution on Xbox for five years now for a work out. It's not as strenuous as what you are going to do, but it is entertaining and gets my heart pumping. It also strengthens my legs. It's a fun alternative to traditional exercise. Have fun with it!

Joanie said...

I can't seem to view the video. Good luck with your exercise routine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin