Friends

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Random Photos Through the Ages #1



I have this basket of photos - the basket is about 20 pounds and carries probably over 3000 photos - pictures before I became digital... My goal one day is to have them scanned into photo folders but to find the time to do this would be a major undertaking... For fun - I decided to close my eyes - stick my hand in and pull out 30 random photos and blog about each one.... So here I go....



Photo #1 - Nikki's Science Project June 2007



This was one of the pictures taken from Nikki's 5th grade science project - The idea was to find out what Coke could do - I was very impressed... Did you know that Coke can clean the bathroom tile grout? It can! Really... It also makes a great marinade for a ham.. It did not take a grease stain off our neighbors driveway... but it did cause a small stain of its own... thankfully it's gone now....

I cannot believe how much Nikki has changed since this photo... She is now a young woman... Time goes by so quickly....

1 comment:

Together We Save said...

I have several boxes of pictures like that one!! I usually use Dr Pepper to marinate my ham!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin