Friends

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Over the Top Award

I won a very cute Blog award from one of my favorite bloggers - Together We Save be sure to visit this site for some incredible reading and incredible deals... Love love to visit Together We Save!
Here are the rules for the Over the Top Award:


USE ONLY ONE WORD!

It’s not as easy as you might think.
Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on.
It’s quite tricky to use only one-word answers!
Once you have filled it out ~~~ be sure to pass it on to 6 of your favorite bloggers and alert them that they have been awarded! Have fun!

1. Where is your cell phone? table
2. Your hair? gross
3. Your mother? unassuming
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? everything
6. Your dream last night? shhhh
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? contentment
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? games
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Bahamas
13. Where were you last night? Floats
14. Something that you aren’t? outgoing
15. Muffins? none
16. Wish list item? peace
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? read
19. What are you wearing? scrunchie
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? trouble
22. Friends? close
23. Your life? constant
24. Your mood? stressed
25. Missing someone? sister
26. Vehicle? Toyota
27. Something you’re not wearing? watch
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Yellow
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? days
32. Your best friend? Christ
33. One place that I go to over and over? club
34. One person who emails me regularly? clients
35. Favorite place to eat?outside
-
And now I am passing this Award on to six wonderful bloggers who I enjoy so very much. Who bless me daily and I am happy to have met in blogger land.... have fun.

Propeller Head Mom

Heart 2 Heart

Ramblings of a housewife and Mommy

Diary of a Sad Housewife

Oh Sew Good

Mom's Mutterings

Have fun and I look forward to reading your answers!



4 comments:

Pam said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I enjoy visiting your blog also. It always causes me think and I love reading your opinions.
I like the new blog look too. : )

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

Congratulations on this simply beautiful award that perfectly describes your blog. I love all the wonderful things you post about everyday and look forward to stopping by here each and every day.

Thank you so much for nominating me and I look forward to passing this along soon!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Diane said...

nice job on your list and congrats on your award!!

i've been searching all over for your email address!! but all i get is a "no-reply blogger" thing. :( i wanted to send you an email!!!!

hope you're having a great day!

Jo said...

Hi, Kelly-- a much BELATED but heartfeltly appreciated thank you!!!!

My sincere apologies for being so negligent and tardy in my thanks--I am having MAJOR PC issues at the present and we are borrowing a very shaky old lap top while our PC gets fixed...

I will be back as soon as our computer is up and running to proudly claim my beautiful award from you, to post it on my blog and to pass it on. :)

I am so grateful.

Hope this finds you immemsely well and happy.

Back as soon as I can and, thank you, so much, again.

Peace, love and happiness,
~Jo
"Diary Of A Sad Housewife"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin