Friends

Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Target Scavenger Hunt





Many times I have shared that I love love love Target and so do my kids. Well, when they are shopping for themselves.. Dusty's parents...my kids grandparents gave the girls the ultimate gift... Target gift cards. They received them Friday night and they were ready to jump in the car for a shopping spree..who cares if it was 9:30 at night!!!
Well I had my own Target shopping to do as well... I was itching to use my 10% for the whole day discount and the coupons I had accumulated.. Did you know that my 10% coupon can work with Target gift cards too? More bang for the buck I tell you...
The girls were raring to go buy up all they could with their $20 gift cards.... they did not want to wait while I got my shopping done.. so I decided to have some fun with it. I created the "I've Got A Coupon Scavenger Hunt" I gave each of the girls a bunch of coupons and told them to find the item and the first one who collects all their stuff wins..... Good thing the girls are extremely competitive like their mom so this became a fun time.....except for the fact I had my handy dandy camera with me and decided to take pictures....Kara my youngest is the world's biggest ham so she thought this was great.... Nikki the moody teenager...well, decided to humor me.. check out her facial expressions......Priceless...

2 comments:

Muthering Heights said...

That sounds like a great way to make shopping more fun!

Diane said...

super cool idea! i'll have to remember this when my daughter is old enough.

i want to do coupons but i keep forgetting to get the sunday paper...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin