Friends

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random Photos Through the Ages #3


I have this basket of photos - the basket is about 20 pounds and carries probably over 3000 photos - pictures before I became digital... My goal one day is to have them scanned into photo folders but to find the time to do this would be a major undertaking... For fun - I decided to close my eyes - stick my hand in and pull out 30 random photos and blog about each one.... So here I go....



This is a picture of my husband and youngest daughter in 2007... Dad is doing his crossword puzzles and his little helper is assisting him... Not much has changed. You can find both of them on any given summer day sitting in or around the pool doing crossword and Sudoku puzzles... Making great Daddy and daughter memories...

1 comment:

Susan R. Mills said...

Ah, that's sweet. Great idea too! I should stick my hand in my big old photo basket and see what I pull out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin