Friends

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Jake Doesn't Take Any Crap!


I cannot express how thankful I am that the psycho Michelle is gone from The Bachelor... I was laughing so hard when she asked for a kiss and he gave her a tight lipped peck - the agony was written all over his face.... But what got me about falling onto the floor was when she asked for a "real" kiss and he left her hanging.... Then she gave the ultimatum... and he called her out and bye bye, Michelle.

I have to say that this bunch of women are by far the most back stabbing that I have ever seen... The drama is higher... The claws are longer.... and this bachelor is not having too much fun with this one. The last two (2) cocktail parties before the Rose Ceremony could have been mistaken for a Wake... seriously.... Last week one of the girls had an "inappropriate" relationship with a technician on the show - she was booted off the show - and now this week.... Michelle with her ultimatums - and the claws - and the ganging up on poor misunderstood Vienna.... I lost count on how many times she cried.. But I have to say my favorite bachelorette, Ali was not very nice last night - she was just plain mean.. Ali really has it out for Vienna.

So I will stay tuned to next week - the preview shows Jake not wanting to give out a couple of the roses.... he looks not too happy.... oh the Drama..

Here are a couple of clips to get a taste if you haven't seen it.

This is wacko Michelle - and her coconuts..


Jake, Michelle, and the awkward kiss - oh and he asks her to go...



The cats attacking Vienna

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Just dropping in to say HI!
Blessings, andrea

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

It just gets trashier every season...but yet I continue to watch! My favorite this season is Ella.

Heart2Heart said...

Kelly,

I too am glad that Michelle is gone. I think we knew that that was bound to happen sooner or later and I am glad that it is sooner.

I personally don't like Vienna, but I am not sure just why yet. I love Ali and have to agree that she is my favorite because she says what everyone else won't. At least you don't have to wonder what she is thinking.

I have to agree that Jake has probably had the worse season of the Bachelor than anyone before this. Poor guy probably wondering just what he was thinking when he said yes.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin